Before joining Envision Family Law Group, Scott’s history as an attorney included working at one of the largest law firms in Seattle. Scott has extensive legal knowledge and experience, including an outstanding record of performance, interpretation and application of laws and precedent decisions. He has a hands-on approach and prides himself on aggressively advocating for the best possible outcome.
Scott is a graduate of Liberty University and Roger Williams University School of Law.
Washington’s Best Child Adoption Lawyer
In addition to holding his Doctorate in Law, Scott is an author and speaker in the area of family law. He has been called upon to help train lawyers and paralegals about the following topics:
- “To Prevent Errors Dividing Military Benefits in Divorce.” 2016.
- “Child Support and Custody Issues.” Handling Your First Divorce, 2015.
- “Child Support and Child Custody Issues.” Divorce Cases from Start to Finish for Paralegals, 2013.
- “To Prevent Errors Dividing Military Benefits in Divorce.” National Business Institute, 2016.
- “What Family Court Judges Want You to Know; Spousal Support, Child Support, and Parenting Plan Determinations.” National Business Institute Seminar, 2015.
- “Child Support and Child Custody Issues.” National Business Institute, 2015.
- “Child Custody and Support Issues.” James Publishing, 2013.
When Scott is away from the office, he enjoys spending time with his family, which includes three active children. He also enjoys running, playing tennis and off-roading. He played collegiate tennis for Liberty University in Virginia where he was also a former Assistant Tennis Coach.
Children without parents to take care of them can be adopted through a legal process called child adoption in Washington. Adopting a child can end up totally changing a child’s present and future life. You can choose to build a family with the legal process of adoption. Adoptive parents and birth parents choose adoption for hundreds of reason. Usually parents who like to adopt a child want to experience the joys of parenthood. For biological parents it’s almost always the fact that they want their child to have the best life can provide.
A child to be raised in a loving home and having the best opportunities life can provide is something both adoptive and biological parents would want. This is where a Washington child adoption lawyer can help you achieve your goal. Scott Marlow is a specialist in child adoption cases in Washington and can help you throughout the entire process. Make adopting a child a wonderful and stress free process for you and your child by hiring a child adoption lawyer.